Retention of Goods
Title to the goods shall remain vested in
and shall not pass to the Purchaser until the purchase price for the goods has been paid in full and received by
. Until title to the goods passes:
- dL Confectionery shall have authority to retake, sell or otherwise deal with and/or dispose of all or any part of the goods;
- dL Confectionery and its agents and employees shall be entitled at any time and without the need to give notice enter upon any property upon which the goods or any part are stored, or upon which dL Confectionery reasonably believes them to be kept;
- the Purchaser shall store or mark the goods in a manner reasonably satisfactory to dL Confectionery indicating that title to the goods remains vested in dL Confectionery ; and
- the Purchaser shall insure the goods to their full replacement value, and arrange for dL Confectionery to be noted on the policy of insurance as the loss payee.
- Irrespective of whether title to the goods remains vested in dL Confectionery , risk in the goods shall pass to the Purchaser upon delivery.
- This statement shall be read in conjunction of our Returns Policy particularly in relation to Clause 3 and its sub clauses.